Karambi Group of People with Disabilities’ mission is to empower people with disabilities, their families and communities to improve the quality of life.
A community where Persons with Disabilities can enjoy their freedom and everyone lives a dignified life.
Our Vision is measured on the Following social achievements.
– Girls and boys with disabilities can go to school and learn without discrimination
– Persons with disabilities can access healthcare when they need it
– Persons with Disabilities can be employed and earn money
– Persons with disabilities can acquire skills and use it to create their own jobs and generate money
-A persons with Disability can marry and have a family, feed it and educate his/her children
-Persons with disabilities can own properties like land, buildings, cars and businesses
-Persons with disabilities can lead their communities without limitations
-Persons with disabilities can participate in planning, budgeting and in decision making at all levels
– Every person is respected, transformed and communities are regenerated
– Persons with disabilities can; go for worship, access market places, and access finance facilities, can produce their own foods, are not staying on streets and can play with other people.
“Streets is not the homes for persons with disabilities”